Thursday, December 3, 2009

12

That jerk Moses. He just wouldn't give up, would he? He was back again to woo my Delilah...
I saw him scan through the many DVDs and then bump "accidentally" into her.
Sweet as she was, she just smiled and spoke to him about the new DVDs.
It felt like they went on and on for ages. Aaargh!
I couldn't stand him look at her like that. "Oi, take what you want and leave!" I barked.
After forever, he left. I turned gently to Delilah: "You can wrap up, Del. We're done for the day."
Aah! Finally, I could have my precious all to myself...
Just then, I heard the truck that brings me new DVDs pull up outside. DAMN IT. Whatever happened to privacy?
I hurried through the procedures; setting my hair, I walked back.
No Moses. I could finally profess my love to Delilah... My joy knew no bounds.
But all that I saw there, was a dejected Moses holding his copy of 2012.

Across the street I saw Delilah kissing someone in a flashy red convertible, as it screeched away.

Group 3: Nilima, Rithika, Supritha, Vedika Toshniwal, Vedika Agarwal, Sujala and Apeksha.

No comments:

Post a Comment