Monday, July 27, 2009

When Boredom Strikes...!!!

im sitting in my hotel room..on the bed...my moms next to me..my dad's gone out 4 'fresh air'...n the tv's showing-'vantage point'...my mp3 player's battery is dead...i 4got to carry the charging chord..:(....but thankfully..i brought books 2 read...but hell..!! facebooks not opening on this laptop!!!!
I'm in kerala...the land of green, god's own country....the best place to be--once ur retired!! but i love being here...thr's just sumthing about this place....rite now..it rains occasionally...n i plan 2 g2 the beach this evening..:)..last nite i visited 2 of my relatives...had AWESUMLY filling kerala food...(including the likes of fish, chicken, mussels, crab n wat not!!! yummm!!!!)
i woke up at 6 this morning to visit the temple....n i ate breakfast like ive never eaten food...my dad says being here increases ur appetite...bcoz of the weather......but amazingly---the climate here is almost like b'lore....i think its the rains..
I miss colg terribly....esp. comm e--..i was telin my mom how inspired to write i am jus now.....but thrs no outlet except 4 this post..so..tats the background behind this post...
so..nyway,...i hope to b bak in colg soon....n apoo--im sry 4 making u do the media corner all by urself this week..:(..

so...tell me guys...wat do u do when ur bored n hav abs.(almost) nothing to do!!!?????

15 comments:

  1. I day dream.... i just love day dreaming... o going for walks... i also talk to myself sometimes!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking to yourself always works! You'll be surprised at the type and depth of conversation you can have with yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah i agree with Tandon and Rithika.... Talking to yourself is a great way to escape boredom.... And i'm pretty sure people around you will get entertained too... :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you have absolutely nothing to do, buy a pack of cigarettes and smoke them all.
    Once you're done, go buy another pack of cigarettes and finish them too.
    After this you buy yet another pack and smoke them too.

    Finish it off with naya Happy Dent White!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. And when your done smoking all those cigarette packs, fill them up with sand and gravel from the beach and conk Apeksha on the head with it !!! =D

    I say read loads of books (how many ever you can find i.e.), stare out of the window and try and hear the sound of waves crashing against each other !!! Your in Kerala after all, and if I was in your place I would do that ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd say hit the beach... i would have been living on the beach if i was in Kerala...

    ReplyDelete
  7. each individual has their own interest n disinterest...likes n dislikes...
    so if u really wanna fckd up witchya boredom,
    do the first thing u feel like doing.........
    go ahead!
    do not wait to b fckd wit another fckin boredom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha kruthika damn your funny!!
    well if i was bored i jus day dream, or listen to some good music(by the way i hate rock), or best thing to do just write down things that come into your head that's for those of you who like writing, or read a book!! and for those who dont like doing any of these can just take a hike :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, when I'm bored, I go online =D
    Actually, even the net gets boring at times, that's when I sit and sketch (not that I'm a great artist or anything) =D
    I wanna go to bombay!! =( I miss the beaches =( Best place to get rid of your boredom =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. When boredom strikes my domain, I think I jus sit and daydream, read a book, watch some tv(which I'm not very fond of), surf the net(definitely!) or just talk to my mom. One of my most favourite sources of entertainment. =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh and I play some music and shake a leg, at times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Sandhya!
    Don't wonder why.When I read your post I felt like I'm back in Kerala.I feel very happy..

    When I get bored I read books and listen to music.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey saw it jus now...no prob...anything for you :)))))wen ur bored,jus listen to music...its the lifeline !!

    ReplyDelete