Monday, August 31, 2009

Chic flick!

I just watched ghosts of girlfriends past today and absolutely loved it! I love chic flicks as they're known and if you ask any one who knows me for a reasonable amount of time..say about a week or two they'll tell you that when I say I love this particular genre of movies I really mean it. In fact, I love them so much that I think I've probably watched almost all of them! If you can think of some I haven't watched (which are good) then please tell me!

This is a very random post..but then again, I'm a very random person!

3 comments:

  1. John Tucker Must Die! One of my all time favourites. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made of Honour sucked .... Was so boring.... :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat happens in vegas....!!! n my best frend's gal.....damn CUTE:)

    ReplyDelete