Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bon Appétit

*My cousin threw this awesome barbecue party, a couple of days back.
*Day before yesterday, a friend treated me at one of those 'all you can (m)eat' places.
*Last night, my mad family dragged me along to a- wait for it- KABAB STUDIO!
*Mum made eggs for breakfast this morning.
*Sister had chicken noodles delivered at home for lunch.
*My fucking meat-obsessed neighbor wont stop roasting garlic for her toxic mutton curry!
The disturbing smell is penetrating right through the cotton plugs I've used to block my nose. I cant take it anymore. I can feel it coming. Yup.
3...2...1

Talk about an overdose!
Anything not vegetarian is officially grossing me out! Yuck!
I think a puke-a-thon is in order.
I've even been retching in my sleep! X(

All I can think about is fruits and vegetables.
Nice, crisp greens.
Carrots. Sprouts. Apples. Oranges. Aaah!
I think I'll go find a job at the greengrocer's. . .


Then again, maybe not!

Eughhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment