Monday, September 14, 2009

Mood Swings...

Why do they happen?
How do they occur so suddenly when everything seems fine?
Why do we girls have the PMS? (By now, you'll should know what this means :P)
Why do they take so long to pass?
Why do they make you want to sit in your room and listen to sad songs?
Why do they make you feel so crappy that you end up yelling at someone who hasn't hurt a fly?
Why do I have a mood swing right now?
Why am I flaunting my current state of mind on a blog?
What is a mood swing?
So many questions? WHY???

I guess certain things are best left unanswered unless you'll have any answers for me.
But 'mood swing' is just the right phrase that has been provided by the English language.
Suddenly, I feel so much better. Phew. Now is that a mood swing as well?
xo =)

No comments:

Post a Comment